Originally established as Zhongyang Theater (中央劇場) in 1937, likely more of a venue for traditional opera and performance, initially with a capacity of 950. It was renamed after the war and was likely rebuilt into a three-story building with a capacity of 1,600 sometime in the 1960s. It eventually became known for screening Shaw Brothers films. Demolished long ago.
Note: this location has vanished. Any information presented here is only for reference.
提醒:此地點已消失,本文僅供參考用途。
Map
Themes
- Japanese Colonial Era Taiwan (台灣日治時代)
- Theaters in Taiwan (台灣老戲院)
:format(webp)/taiwan/yunlin/beigang/beigang-theater-3.jpg)
:format(webp)/taiwan/hsinchu/guanxi/guanxi-diyi-theater-1.jpg)
:format(webp)/taiwan/taoyuan/zhongli/zhongli-shangshang-binbin-theater-1.jpg)
:format(webp)/v/a-synaptic-2025-1.jpg)