I spent a great deal of my time in Seoul wandering around after dark. Here are some of the images I captured in that time, invariably a mix of glowing neon lights and empty alleyways.
Series: South Korea 2012
A complete travelogue from one unplanned week in Seoul, South Korea. These stories are evenly divided between lengthy travelogues and brief photo galleries and are arranged in rough chronological order.
- First Impressions of Seoul
- Still Images of a Modern Seoul
- A Crash Course in Korean Culture
- Learning to Love Kimchi
- Seodaemun Prison
- Insadong and Cheonggyecheon
- The Dark Side of Seoul
- War Memorial of Korea
- Seoul Inspired
- Bongeunsa Temple
- Hanok Style and Traditional Korea
- Seoul After Dark
- Final Thoughts About My First Trip to Seoul